April 03, 2012

The Colour Purple


{Jacket: Mackage Nev (last seen here) // Blouse: H&M (old) // Jeans: Aeropostale // Booties: Zara // Scarf: Wilfred (Aritzia) // Bag: Badgley Mischka // Sunglasses: Chanel }



{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

Purple is my favourite colour (pink comes a very close second) and these jeans are my latest acquisition to my collection of coloured pants (currently in my closet: red, cobalt blue, hot pink, pastel pink, and mint). I'm telling myself that I have enough colours but I've got my eyes on a pastel yellow pair. And a peach pair. After that I should be done. Really!

11 comments:

  1. Love the lavendar jeans!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, these ones look similar to mine! Love the way you layered your look, Marisa.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look similar to your pair! I'm glad I found purple jeans similar to your 7's, although I'm pretty sure yours are superior in quality!

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit! Those jeans are a great colour!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple denim is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love purple too! I am the same way when it comes to blazers. I bought three this weekend! I need to slow down...

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one! It's so hard to stop when they're all so cute though, right?!

      Delete
  6. I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your scarf is stunning!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mariana! And you have a lovely blog :)

      Delete
  8. This is a fabulous color combo!

    And oh my word I'm jealous of all your colored pants!! I have dark purple and coral, and I'm dying to add mint and red to my collection! Definitely go for the yellow pair!

    I just found your blog and am following on Blogger now!

    Britt
    thesecondhandmagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)