March 16, 2012

Peppermint Patty


{ Blazer, Top & Sunglasses: H&M (old) // Jeans: Zara // Shoes: BCBGirls (worn here & here) // Scarf: Wilfred (Aritzia) // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Watch: Gucci // Jewelry: HRH Collection Ultra Luxe necklace worn as bracelet; ring & earrings from Mexico }



{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

In anticipation of St. Patrick's Day tomorrow, I donned my favourite shade of green: mint. This pastel green shade is enjoying its fashion heyday as a refreshing mint hue, and for the most part, is no longer the dreaded sea foam green colour of bridesmaids dresses in the '80s. I'm personally enjoying its revival and intend to wear mint green all through Spring and Summer. If you haven't tried wearing this shade yet, this weekend is the perfect time to start! Go small with nail polish (my fave is Revlon "Jaded") or bold with an entire ensemble. Have a happy weekend and St. Patty's Day!

14 comments:

  1. eeep! i love your style. those mint green jeans look stunning on u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pants! I love mint too and I think it looks great with the blazer.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16.3.12

    Perfect outfit! Love the mint pants.

    www.sketchbo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Lovely colours!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your mint pants!
    http://creativelystylish.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i soooo want some mint jeans too! cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable mint pants!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so with you on the mint. It is my favorite shade of green. So fresh and fun for spring, and so perfect when paired with other pastels! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this outfit! mint is my fave color right now! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I popped over to your blog and saw your mint collage. And your son is so cute! Nice to meet another mommy blogger :)

      Delete
  10. loving the mint and soft colors! i can't believe those shoes are bcbg girls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! I am obsessed with mint right now and styled a similar pair of pants on my blog too. You are very stylish, loving going through all your posts for inspiration :)

    xoxo,

    Ali Berger from SF Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm one of those people that will still comment on old posts.

    That said, I love these pastels together! The blazer is lovely, as are the pants. And your heels.. I want them in my closet, now!

    xo from your newest follower,
    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)