February 28, 2014

Insta-Snaps

instagram
1) Mixing buffalo plaid and leopard #ootd
2) My HRH Collection arm candy
3) Valentine's Day flowers
4) Brunch (my fave meal) at Homer St. Cafe
5) New make-up: Dolly Wink mascara & Bite Beauty lipstick
6) Chinese New Year decorations
7) Showing my Canadian pride during the Sochi Olympics
8) Hubby knows macarons are the key to my heart
9) High tea at the Fairmont
10) Dreaming of my Hawaiian vacation with Honolulu Cookie Company

See more of my Instagram adventures here: @marisajoyxo

TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN' | CHICTOPIA | BLOGGER

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are lovely!! <3

    Hope you are well and happy!
    Lots of kisses
    Angelina - http://www.just-angelina.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angeline, that's very sweet of you!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)