September 24, 2013

Downpour

{ Jacket: Babaton "Dominic" via Aritzia // T-shirt: Jack of all Trades (c/o) // Boyfriend Jeans: Gap // Sandals: Zara (old) // Bag: Chanel // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban }
After one week without blogging, I am back! I took a hiatus from the blog last week while on vacation in LA and Disneyland (check my Instagram feed for photos) and it was a truly refreshing break. It's good to be back though, but I am missing the hot Southern California sunshine. Coincidentally, there was actually a thunder and lighting storm the same day I wore this Thor t-shirt. There's nothing more fitting than a downpour of rain to welcome me home to Vancouver.

2 comments:

  1. Love your style and how you paired a Chanel with a casual look :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain may be miserable but your outfit looks super hot! xx p.s. love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)