February 28, 2013

Coral Splash


{ Blazer: Wilfred "Chevalier" via Aritzia // Dress: Sugarlips (c/o) // Belt: Wilfred // Booties: Zara (old) // Clutch & Earrings: H&M // Sunglasses: Prada }
Here we are on the last day of February and I couldn't be more excited to step into March. I'm transitioning my wardrobe into Spring by including lots of bright colours, like this neon coral that's splashed on the front of my dress from Sugarlips (along with a few rain drops; it's been hard to escape the showers lately). I played up the coral colour with a clutch of the same shade and these amazing rhinestone earrings from H&M, which are currently on clearance for buy 1, get 1 free. I nabbed these for $1.50, people! I'd head to your nearest store ASAP. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Love those earrings, Marisa! They are so fun.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your earrings are very pretty! :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)