December 03, 2012

Guest Post: Alison of alison*elle

Hi everyone! I'm Alison from alison*elle and I'm so excited to be filling in for Marisa while she's away. For those of you who aren't familiar with me or my blog, alison*elle is a space where I share my thoughts on various makeup and beauty products, daily outfits, and snippets from my life in Vancouver (as well as Calgary, where I'm living temporarily).

Today's look is very typical of my usual cool weather outfits...neutral tones and basic shapes topped with a chunky knit.


{ Tank: TNA (Aritzia) // Skirt: Club Monaco // Sweater: Wilfred Free (Aritzia) // Booties: Kelsi Dagger // Purse: Primark }

Thanks again to Marisa for having me! I hope you'll stop by alison*elle to say "hi" :)

1 comment:

  1. That peppered cardigan looks so comfy and warm!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)