November 27, 2012

Guest Post: Randa of The-Unprecedented

Hello readers of Style Rhapsody! My name is Randa and I'm the blogger for the personal style blog The-Unprecedented and Owner & Creator of I See Noise Prints. I'm so honored that Marisa is having me as a guest blogger today, I can't wait to share my style with you all!

I thought it would be fun to share with you my favorite outfits from this season thus far. In Vancouver it's a bit difficult to dress for the weather. Do you wear a raincoat? Do you take a big umbrella or one that can fit into your small clutch? It's sunny when you wake up but then BAM, hello clouds and is that snow?!... okay not snow. But lots of rain!

For outfit descriptions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)