October 17, 2012

Ray of Light


{ Polka Dot Sweater: Old Navy // High-Low Skirt: Forever 21 // Shoes: Tory Burch // Clutch: Chanel // Sunglasses: Prada // Jewelry: J. Crew bracelet; JewelMint Ever Frost ring }
{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

I can't get enough of the sparkling light in these photos. It's really making me yearn for summer's warm sunshine, but that gives me all the more reason to plan a tropical vacation! We're thinking Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Have any of you been? I'd love to hear your recommendations on where to eat, shop and play!

< SHOP THE LOOK >

6 comments:

  1. love the high-low skirt you got there :D man it's so cold here that I think I have to retire anything not pants soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the thought of retiring anything that's not pants! Sometimes I just tough it out and bear the cold...

      Delete
  2. LOVE your Chanel Camellia, Marisa! The sunshine in these photos is so pretty.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty photos Marisa and the rays of light does look warm and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sweater with that skirt!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I love how versatile this polka dot sweater is!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)