October 19, 2012

Insta-Snaps

Some recent snaps of my life through Instagram (follow me @marisajoyxo). L-R:
  1. Macaron trinket box to store my jewelry
  2. Princess doll cake I baked for my daughter's 3rd birthday
  3. Autumn sunrise
  4. Vibrant bouquet 
  5. Charlotte's first arts & crafts project from preschool
  6. Me and my girl
  7. Snapping my accessories while waiting at the doctor's office
  8. Hunter boots keeping me dry on a soggy, wet day
  9. Joe Fresh statement necklace
  10. Emily Schuman's blog turned book
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Love Joe Fresh statement necklace. I just bought one like that except it's green. Definitely will be wearing it soon with my new outfits. Love your style and your blog. Check out my blog and we could follow each other if youl like :-)

    www.creativesideofme.com
    @OlyaCreative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great necklace!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book is a great reference for fashion, decor and recipes, with beautiful photos. If you love the book, I'd definitely recommend the book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)