September 04, 2012

Slip Dressing


{ Dress & Bandeau: LF // Sandals: Fergalicious by Fergie // Bag: Alexander Wang rose gold "Rocco" // Sunglasses: Prada // Jewelry: Janae Chiu necklace; JewelMint Blanc Bomb ring; wrap bracelet from NYC street vendor (similar here) }



{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

This dress definitely channels a nightgown/slip but it's just too pretty to be worn under layers. Substantial pieces like a sturdy black leather bag and caged high heel sandals grounds the airiness of the dress just enough to wear on its own.

On another note, today marks my daughter's very first day of preschool! It's craziness, I tell ya. They really do grow up fast.

< SHOP THE LOOK >

9 comments:

  1. Oh girl, your outfits never let me down <3 That Wang is gorgeous - I've been dreaming of that bag for year now. IT's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, so glad that you enjoy my outfit posts! It's always great to hear. Thank you, Heidi!

      Delete
  2. ooooh when sexy meets edgy! I heart that sexy, lightweight slip dress of yours Marisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this look! Those shoes are to die for! You have a fantastic sense of style! I'd love for us to follow each other!

    xoxo,

    Ali Berger from SF Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet :) Thanks for the follow, Ali!

      Delete
  4. That slip is so pretty! You accessorized it perfectly!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)