June 12, 2012

Asymmetric


{ Blouse: H&M // Cargo Pants: Zara (old, similar) // Sandals: Fergalicious by Fergie (last seen here) // Bag: Zara (last seen here) // Sunglasses: Tory Burch // Jewelry: JewelMint Astoria necklace; YSL Arty Oval ring; J. Crew bracelet }



{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

Meet my new favourite blouse. I Instagrammed a photo of me trying it on in the H&M fitting room and it seems that many of you adore it as much as I do. I bought it just over a month ago so if it tickles your fancy, get it while you can!

12 comments:

  1. Love the blouse and the cargo pants so much!!
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! love the mix of hard and soft!!! so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally LOVING that top!! it's simple, yet soo stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the top! so chic!

    Jacklyn ☮❤ from Aly´s Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super chic and stylish outfit! Just discovered your blog, and it's fabulous! Shout out from a fellow Canadian, and you have a new bloglovin follower!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny! So nice to "meet" another Canadian :) Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  6. I adore that sheer top too....I'm more into loose & flowy tops than skin tight ones!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus, loose and flowy tops makes it much easier to eat a big meal because you don't have to suck in your tummy ;)

      Delete
  7. I can see why it's a favorite. I love the top. It's so versatile. Love how you styled this outfit. Great accessories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so afraid to try this trend! I even bought a dress at Target, but ended up returning it out of fear! :/. Love your braided hair, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit and I love the view from your condo

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)