May 30, 2012

Tangerine Tango


{ Jacket: Mackage (last seen here) // Tank: Zara (old) // Jeans: Levi's // Shoes: Zara // Bag: Chanel // Sunglasses: Tory Burch // Watch: Michael Kors // Jewelry: necklace from Front and Company; JewelMint Rodeo Drive bracelet }



{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

According to the Pantone Fashion Color Report, Tangerine Tango, a bright juicy orange, is the bee's knees for Spring 2012. I must admit it's a great colour that's just as cheerful as its sunny yellow cousin, Solar Power. Lucky for me, I bought this orange tank last year during Zara's summer sale and now it fits perfectly into this season's wardrobe. Don't you love it when that happens?

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! and lovely combo with the chanel bag and this outfit!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love it! It's like you already knew! I adore the cuffed jeans and heels combo. I own those heels in 2 colors, LOVE them so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously considering buying the heels in another colour! They really are fantastic shoes :)

      Delete
  3. Love the tangerine!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)