May 14, 2012

Monday Muses: Jennifer Garner & Seraphina Affleck

Happy Monday all! Hope everyone who celebrated had a great Mother's Day! My husband cooked me a four-course meal that was absolutely delicious! And I even had time for an afternoon nap, yay! For today's Monday Muse edition, I'm featuring Jennifer Garner, who's now the mom to three little ones. Here she is in an easy and casual ensemble with cutie Seraphina in tow. Shop their looks below!


For Mama:
1) Forever 21 striped tank $5.80 USD
2) Vogue sunglasses $79.95 USD
3) TOMS classic canvas slip-on $44.00 USD
4) James Perse summer linen pants $145.00 USD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Mini-Me:
1) Carters ruffle-front knit tunic $14.21 CAD
2) Circo long-sleeve pocket tee $5.00 USD
3) Payless Smartfit fisherman jelly sandal $14.99 CAD
4) Old Navy lace-trim jersey leggings $7.66 CAD on sale

2 comments:

  1. I love how effortless this look is! I know J-Garner gets some flack for looking more relaxed but I think it's great...she looks liek a real woman!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! She always looks great!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)