May 01, 2012

Made by Hand


{ Blazer: Zara // T-shirt: Mossimo // Jeans: Levi's // Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider // Bag: Cole Haan // iPhone Case: Libbie & Winston // Watch: Michael Kors (similar) // Jewelry: Spike the Punch necklace; HRH Collection Ombre bracelet; BCBG ring }


{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

I'm a pretty big fan of handmade things and three of my favourites are showcased in today's post. If you've been reading my blog from the beginning, then you already know that Spike the Punch and HRH Collection are two of my jewelry staples. My latest Etsy discovery is Libbie & Winston, who makes the cutest personalized products, like this custom iPhone case. My phone is definitely more fun when it's accessorized with my monogram and a chevron pattern, don't you think?!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! So cute! I'm so sick of my basic black case. I should look into getting a custom case made!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get a custom case! They're super cute and affordable.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1.5.12

    Love your pink blazer! I tried it on this weekend :) I also love your chunky chain bracelets! Adorable outfit!

    xo, jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should think about buying the pink blazer, it's the perfect punch of colour and is so comfy!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)