April 10, 2012

Très Chic


{ Jacket: Mackage Nev (worn here and here) // Denim Shirt: H&M // Bubble Skirt: H&M (old) // Tights: Joe Fresh // Booties: Zara (last seen here) // Bag: BCBG Max Azria // Sunglasses: Chanel // Jewelry: Plum ring; HRH Collection Très Chic necklace }



{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

If you've been reading my blog for a while you may have noticed that I'm a fan of HRH Collection jewelry, which is handmade and designed by a talented gal, Alex. I first discovered her on YouTube a year ago, and fell in love with her videos, blog and jewelry. I introduced Eleanor to HRH Collection, and we've since amassed a small collection of her jewelry. This Très Chic necklace I'm wearing belongs to Eleanor and I borrowed it to complete this look. Like most of the pieces Alex makes for the collection, it adds the perfect amount of edge to the outfit.

6 comments:

  1. Definitely statement pieces, Marisa! Love this look :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.4.12

    This is Tres Chic! I have some pictures of her on my blog with HRH Collection!
    Do check it out
    xox
    Shizzy

    shizzyscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the denim shirt with all the necklaces!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look! xoxo

    www.nikkbsnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the leather jacket with the jean shirt - SO cute! And the necklaces are so pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, love that necklace!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)