April 23, 2012

Monday Muses: Camila Alves & Vida McConaughey

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! Today's Monday Muse outfits are inspired by Camila Alves and her daughter Vida, who are both dressed casually chic. Shop their similar looks below.

For Mama:
1) H&M blazer $39.95 CAD
2) American Apparel flat edge leather belt $16 CAD on sale
3) Aldo Tonsall sunglasses $12 CAD
4) Old Navy buttoned denim-trouser pants $29 CAD on sale
5) Forever 21 blouson peplum top $23.80 CAD
6) Zara pastel fringed clutch $99.90 CAD
7) Banana Republic Shandee platform wedge $120 CAD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------  
For Mini-Me:
1) Zara floral print hooded jacket $25.90 CAD
2) Osh Kosh B'gosh flower headband $3.99 USD
3) Joe Fresh flower hightop $12 CAD

7 comments:

  1. I love her style! She is so beautiful!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BOTH of your outfits! I am a new follower!!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always had a hard time liking Camila because I'm so in love with McCounaghey, but I do have to give her style props haha. Love this chic, boho outfit!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are too funny Alex!

      Delete
  4. wow!! great look!! she's the best!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Camilla's laid back style. Her little girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)