April 04, 2012

Insta-Snaps


1. Revlon Colorstay nail polish in Provence
2. A sunny day calls for stripes, purple denim and sequin TOMS
3. Charlotte's down dog
4. Eleanor and I indulging in macarons
5. Kit Kat treat from Japan
6. New bracelets from H&M
7. The first sign of spring: blooming crocuses
8. My custom, monogrammed chevron iPhone case
9. A favourite snack: granola with Greek yogurt and honey
10. Charlotte's hair in a ponytail (finally!)
11. Sablefish frittata at Hawksworth Restaurant
12. Spring bouquet of Gerbera daisies, daffodils and mums
13. Lobster thermidor made by my husband, the chef
14. Rilakkuma iPhone case
15. An early birthday card discount from Anthropolgie

Thought I'd share a few photos from my Instagram feed for those of you who don't have the amazingly fun and addictive app. Am I the only one who's always saying, "I'm gonna Instagram that"? It's become a verb for me like Google. If you want to keep up with my daily snaps, follow me! My Instagram handle is @marisajoyxo.

Have a happy hump day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Omg haha I am horrible about instagram. Far, far too obsessed! I saw that new iPhone case on your instagram and immediately fell in love with it, so pretty! Love these little snapshots.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) i've been lagging on ig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so chic! check out my blog i just started

    www.shizzyscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)