March 12, 2012

Monday Muses: Nicole Kidman & Sunday Rose Urban

Losing an hour of sleep over the weekend because of Daylight Savings was not so fun. However, finding pieces inspired by Nicole Kidman and her daughter Sunday Rose's sophisticated ensembles was enough to keep me from being too groggy. Afterall, online shopping is just as good of a pick-me-up as coffee ;)


For Mama:
1) Plenty by Tracy Reese dress $234 USD
2) Coccinelle tote $395 USD
3) ASOS cat eye diamante sunglasses $21.93 CAD
4) Spring Shives heels $29.98 CAD on sale
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Mini-Me:
1) Zara dress with tucks on sleeves $45.90 CAD
3) The Children's Place Every Kay ballet flats $15 CAD on sale
2) Gymboree tights $1.99 USD on sale

2 comments:

  1. Love Nicole's dress, its so modest and sophisticated yet not boring or too preppy.and the one you picked is so fab and oh so similar, i am not sure that i can choose anymore.
    lovely blog and style you have, i am definetely following you. since i see no gfc button i followed via bloglovin. and i hope that you can come by my blog and check it out. if you love fashion editorials you'll find plenty to admire there, my latest is kind of bohemian but i have victoria beckham and an editorial by karl lagerfeld there as well.
    i would love it if you followed me back via bloglovin and if still can via gfc. i am trying to promote my work lately and you know how hard it can be.
    oh and don't be afraid to leave as many and as long comments you want, i love long comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to say I love Nicole's dress, the sheer black overlay against nude is so so pretty, especially against her red hair. I'm still trying to adjust to springing forward, feel entirely awake and this would normally be my bedtime! Yikes haha. Hope your week is off to a good start love!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)