December 07, 2011

Leopard, Lace & Leather

{ Scarf and Booties: Zara // Blazer and Lace Top: H&M // Faux Leather Shorts: Forever 21 //  Bag: Jimmy Choo for H&M // Sunglasses: Tory Burch // Bracelets: Forever 21 and HRH Collection // Watch: Michael Kors // random tights }




{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

Leopard, lace and leather are textures I love to play with. Plus, when you put them all together you get some fun alliteration going on (is it just me being an English geek?). For my very first outfit post, I got together with my cousin who's learning to use a DSLR, while I learn how to be a "model" and pose. It's a work-in-progress for the both of us, but we're enjoying it and hope you will too.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)