December 16, 2011

Electric

{ Coat and Sweater: H&M // Faux Fur Collar: Urban Outfitters // Jeans and Belt: Old Navy // Watch: Longines // Bracelets: handmade (inspired by HRH Collection) // Booties: Zara // Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs // Sunglasses: Dior }



{ Photographed by Eleanor Chow }

I haven't worn a pair of coloured jeans since I was in the seventh grade, when Guess was THE brand of jeans to wear at my elementary school. Now I wish I could go back into the closet of my 13-year-old self to pull out the mustard and purple jeans. Instead, I picked up this pair of cobalt blue jeans on clearance at Old Navy for only $7.50 (as mentioned in this post). They're an easy transition into coloured jeans since they're still in the blue family, and work well in any season. I've styled them with a dark coat and faux fur for a winter-feel, and am already anticipating the warmth of summer to colour-block the jeans with a bright top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)