November 30, 2011

What's making me smile


{ Bouquet of orchids from the husband }

I recently picked up a DSLR camera and have been shooting everything in sight for practice. After reviewing the photos, I realized that I took pictures of things that make me happy. Here's a compilation of what's currently putting a smile on my face.


{ A Caramel Brulé latte in Starbucks' red holiday cup }


{ Cheap fashion thrills from Old Navy: cobalt jeans $7.50, gray leather stud belt $7.16, furry leopard belt $8.28 }


{ Finding Tarina Tarantino's Showroom lipstick at Sephora (I've been searching for this lipstick since April!) }


{ Decorating the house for Christmas, starting with a nutcracker from President's Choice }

2 comments:

  1. Tonya Frizzell9.12.11

    Hey Marisa . . which camera did you buy? The pictures are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya! It's the company's Canon 50D :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)