November 03, 2011

The Very Best of Versace for H&M

I'm always excited to see H&M's designer collaborations, although I'm not one to line up when they launch. I've decided that I'm too old to wait in line for hours on end and let's face it, my 2-year-old is not that dedicated to fashion...yet.

The Versace for H&M collection stays true to what you would expect from the legendary fashion house, with vibrant prints, bright colours and sexy dresses. Most of the collection is a little loud for my taste but there are a few black and gold pieces that caught my eye:


The collection hits select stores on November 19. What are you excited to shop for?

1. Faux Fur Vest $79.95
2. Silk Skirt $149
3. Silk Dress $179
4. Ring $24.95
5. Leather Belt $129
6. Suede Boots $179


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I read them all and truly appreciate them :)